No. We do not offer any options for saving or emailing your certificates. We do not send them to you, nor do we submit them to your board or institution. The only option is to print your earned CME/CE certificates from your Tracker.
Your CME Tracker on Medscape will keep a record of all the certificates you’ve earned. You can view or print your certificates at any time by going directly to your Tracker at: http://www.medscape.org/activitytracker.
To access your Tracker manually:
- Log into www.medscape.com. You will know if you’re logged in if you see your first initial and last name in the upper-right corner.
- From the homepage, click on the “CME & Education” tab at the top. This will bring you to the Medscape Education homepage.
- Click on the “CME Tracker” link in the upper right.
- On your Tracker, you can use the link in the upper right to print the entire record as one file, or the “View/Print Certificate” links beneath each activity to print your individual certificates. You may need to use the keyboard command ‘Control>P’ to communicate with your printer from the print preview screen.
- The default setting will display only credits earned during the current year. However, any CME activities that you have completed on the Medscape in the past 15 years are recorded in your Tracker. Use the drop-down menu options at the top of your Tracker to select the date range you'd like to view, and then click "Apply" - all of your CME/CE certificates will then be displayed for viewing or printing.