You can view and print certificates for the activities that you have taken from your CME/CE Tracker. Below are the steps on how to do this:
- Log into www.medscape.com. You will know if you’re logged in by seeing your first initial and last name in the upper-right corner.
- From the homepage, click on the “CME & Education” tab at the top. This will bring you to the Medscape Education page.
- Click on “CME Tracker” link in the upper right.
- You can print your entire Tracker using the link in the upper right, or you can print individual certificates using the corresponding 'View' links next to each of your completed activities. On the next screen, use the Ctrl>P keyboard command to open the printer dialogue window.
- Note that you may have earned certificates of different credit types. Be sure to click each of the credit tabs at the top of your Tracker (CE Credits, LOC Credits, ABIM Credits, etc).
The default setting will display only credits earned during the current year. However, any CME activities that you have completed on the Medscape in the past 16 years are recorded in your Tracker. Use the drop-down menu options at the top of your Tracker to select the date range you'd like to view, and then click "Apply" - all of your CME/CE certificates will then be displayed for viewing or printing.