You may view and print certificates for completed activities via your CME/CE Tracker:
- Sign into www.medscape.com.
- From the homepage, click on the “CME & Education” tab along the top. This will bring you to the Medscape Education page.
- Click on “CME Tracker” link in the upper right.
- You can print your entire Tracker using the link in the upper right, or you may print individual certificates using the corresponding 'View' links next to each of your completed activities. On the next screen, use the Ctrl>P keyboard command to open the printer dialogue window.
- Note that you may have earned certificates of different credit types. Be sure to click each of the credit tabs along the top of your Tracker -CE Credits, LOC Credits, ABIM Credits, etc.
The default setting will display only credits earned during the current year.
However, all CME activities completed within the past 16 years w/in your Medscape account are recorded w/in your Tracker.
Use the drop-down menu options at the top of your Tracker to select the date range you'd like to view, and then click "Apply" - all of your CME/CE certificates will then be displayed for viewing/printing.