You can search for articles and other health information on Medscape News & Perspective, Drugs & Diseases, and CME & Education sites by following these simple steps.
- Go to www.Medscape.com and log into your Medscape account.
- Select the tab of the site you would like to search within – "News & Perspective", "Drugs & Diseases", or "CME & Education".
- Look towards the upper-right corner of the screen to locate the Search bar.
- Type in key words of a topic or the name of the article you are interested and click on the search button.
- A list of results should appear for you to browse through.
If there are no matches for what you are looking for, it could be that there are no recent articles on that topic.