You can search for articles and other health information on Medscape News & Perspective, Drugs & Diseases, and CME & Education sites by following these simple steps.
- Go to www.Medscape.com and log into your Medscape account.
- Select the tab of the site you would like to search within – "News & Perspective", "Drugs & Diseases", or "CME & Education".
- Locate the search bar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Type in key words of a topic or the name of the article you are interested and click on the search button.
- A list of results should appear for you to browse through.
If matches are not found, it could be that we do not have recent articles on that particular topic.