Activities hosted on the Medscape Education website are certified for American Medical Association (AMA) Physician's Recognition Award (PRA) Category 1 credit. Medscape has several US accreditations: ACCME for physician CME, ANCC for nurse CE, and ACPE for pharmacist CE. We do not currently have accreditation outside of the United States. However, many activities that are certified for continuing professional development (CPD) are accepted by the Royal College of Physicians UK, as well as many other non-US certification boards.
Articles in this section
- Changing Info Displayed on CME Certificate
- About Medscape Education
- Common Questions Regarding CME Live Events
- Where can I locate my CME/CE certificates?
- How can I earn free CME/CE credits on Medscape?
- What is the Medscape CME/CE provider number?
- How can I find CME/CE courses on a specific topic?
- Where can I find my ABIM MOC points?
- Are continuing medical education (CME/CE) courses on Medscape accredited?
- Which medical professionals can use CE certificate credits for continuing medical education?