There is currently no option to add external CME/CE credits to your Medscape Tracker. Your Tracker will keep a record of any CME/CE credits you've earned on the Medscape site only, and will currently store and show any certificates you've earned through us from the year 2000 to the present.
Articles in this section
- Where are my credits?
- Will my professional licensing board accept Medscape's CME/CE credits?
- What is the difference between an LOC certificate and a CE/CME certificate?
- Will Medscape send me my CME/CE certificates?
- How do Medscape CE credits translate to hours that I need for my board?
- I am a pharmacist and would like my RX credits earned on Medscape to synch with my CPE Monitor on my NABP account. How do I do that?
- Are Medscape CME/CE credits automatically submitted to my Florida nursing board?
- How can I change the personal information that is displayed on my CME/CE certificate?
- I've earned CME credits. Does Medscape submit them to my licensing board?
- Why can't I add CME credits earned outside of Medscape Education?