Yes. Medscape offers three types of credit. We offer credit to physicians (AMA/PRA Category 1), registered nurses (ANCC contact hours), and pharmacists (ACPE contact hours). Healthcare professionals who are not physicians are not eligible to receive a certificate for AMA PRA Category 1 credit; however, they will receive a letter of completion that identifies the hours of instruction and credit type for which the activity was designated.
Articles in this section
- Looking for MDedge CME?
- Changing Info Displayed on CME Certificate
- About Medscape Education
- Common Questions Regarding CME Live Events
- Where can I locate my CME/CE certificates?
- How can I earn free CME/CE credits on Medscape?
- What is the Medscape CME/CE provider number?
- How can I find CME/CE courses on a specific topic?
- Where can I find my ABIM MOC points?
- Are continuing medical education (CME/CE) courses on Medscape accredited?