Medscape is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation to provide continuing nursing education. ANCC credit is generally accepted for all nurses (RNs, LPNs, and advanced practice nurses like nurse practitioners). If taking CE activities for licensing requirements, it’s always best to check with your state board to ensure what type of credit they accept. Most state boards do accept ANCC credit, but it is up to the licensee to ensure that their board will accept Medscape’s activities as credit toward their licensure CE requirements.
Articles in this section
- Where can I locate my CME/CE certificates?
- How can I earn free CME/CE credits on Medscape?
- What is the Medscape CME/CE provider number?
- How can I find CME/CE courses on a specific topic?
- Where can I find my ABIM MOC points?
- Are continuing medical education (CME/CE) courses on Medscape accredited?
- Which medical professionals can use CE certificate credits for continuing medical education?
- I am a physician based outside of the US. Can I use Medscape CME credits toward my licensure?
- Does Medscape offer continuing education (CE) credit for nurses and pharmacists?