Yes. Medscape, LLC, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) as a provider of certified physician education, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a provider of continuing nursing education, and by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Articles in this section
- Looking for MDedge CME?
- Changing Info Displayed on CME Certificate
- About Medscape Education
- Common Questions Regarding CME Live Events
- Where can I locate my CME/CE certificates?
- How can I earn free CME/CE credits on Medscape?
- What is the Medscape CME/CE provider number?
- How can I find CME/CE courses on a specific topic?
- Where can I find my ABIM MOC points?
- Are continuing medical education (CME/CE) courses on Medscape accredited?