You can search for articles and other health information on Medscape News & Perspective, Drugs & Diseases, and CME & Education sites by following these simple steps:
- Go to Medscape.com and log in to your Medscape account.
- Select the tab of the site that you would like to search within: News & Perspective, Drugs & Diseases, or CME & Education.
- Locate the search bar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Type in key words of a topic or the name of the article that you are interested in, and click on the search button.
- A list of results will appear if matches are found.