Medscape does not submit your certificates or credits for you. You will need to print them and submit them to your licensing board or institution.
Articles in this section
- Where are my credits?
- Will my professional licensing board accept Medscape's CME/CE credits?
- What is the difference between an LOC certificate and a CE/CME certificate?
- Will Medscape send me my CME/CE certificates?
- How do Medscape CE credits translate to hours that I need for my board?
- I am a pharmacist and would like my RX credits earned on Medscape to synch with my CPE Monitor on my NABP account. How do I do that?
- Are Medscape CME/CE credits automatically submitted to my Florida nursing board?
- How can I change the personal information that is displayed on my CME/CE certificate?
- I've earned CME credits. Does Medscape submit them to my licensing board?
- Why can't I add CME credits earned outside of Medscape Education?