Activities with a red "CME/CE" next to them have credit available. After completing the course, including passing the test, you will receive the CME/CE credit.
- Once you've logged in to the site, click the CME & Education link from any home page, located at the top of the page, or go directly to www.medscape.org
- This page highlights current continuing education activities for the particular specialty in which you are registered.
- Click on any link with a red "CME" or "CME/CE" to access the activity.
- A CME Information window will pop up that outlines the type and number of credits available.
- When you are finished reading the article, use the Earn CME Credit button to access the test.
- Each CME/CE activity requires at least 70% of questions to be answered correctly. When you click Save and Proceed, you'll be informed of questions you have answered incorrectly, if any, and will be given the opportunity to try again.
- Once you have successfully completed the test, you can proceed to your Tracker to view all earned credits or go straight to a specific certificate to print it. Your Tracker will keep a record of all certificates earned.