Easy sign-in! Sign into Medscape via an email link—no need for a password reset.
Twitter or Facebook accounts are not necessary, and neither are passwords. Really!
Previously, if you forgot your Medscape login information, you would have to request a password reset or access us through social media. Both of these services made signing in quick and easy, but because we continued to receive many requests for login assistance, we made the process even easier.
Today we are pleased to offer sign-in without a password. Just enter the email address you used when you registered, and we'll email you a link with direct access to Medscape.
You will still be able to change your password if you wish.
Here's how to request a link for sign-in (or password reset):
- Go to the Login page
- Choose Login without password (or reset password)
- Enter your registered email address. (Note: This may be different from your user name.)
- Check your email inbox for the login without a password email (or password reset). Please note: This is a temporary link and will expire. If it expires before you are ready to use it, you may request a new link via the same process.
- Don't see the email from Medscape? Check your spam/junk folder.
- If you are still having difficulty, please click the 'Contact Us' button at the top of this page. Select Account Access and please describe what you are experiencing. You can request a personal password reset link. Please note, the personal password reset link is valid for only 24 hours and can only be used once.