Easy sign-in! Sign into Medscape via an email link—no need for a password reset. This option is called PUSH LOG-IN.
Twitter or Facebook accounts are not necessary, and neither are passwords. Really!
Previously, if you forgot your Medscape login information, you would have to request a password reset or access us through social media. Both of these services made signing in quick and easy, but because we continued to receive many requests for login assistance, we made the process even easier.
Today we are pleased to offer sign-in without a password. Just enter the email address you used when you registered, and we'll email you a link with direct access to Medscape.
You will still be able to change your password if you wish.
Here's how to request a link for sign-in (or password reset):
- Go to the Login Page
- Choose Send me an automatic login link
- Enter your registered email address. (Note: This may be different from your user name.)
- You will see a Push Login Confirmation on your screen.
- Check your email - Email Subject: Medscape Account Assistance. Once you open the email, if will say Login Now. No Password Required. Please note: This is a temporary link and will expire in 30 minutes. If it expires before you are ready to use it, you may request a new link via the same process.
- Click the red 'Login Now" Button
- Don't see the email from Medscape? Are you sure this is your registered Medscape email? If so, please check your spam/junk folder.
- If you are still having difficulty, please click the 'Contact Us' button at the top of this page. Select Account Access and please describe what you are experiencing - noting it was PUSH LOGIN that was giving you trouble. Please not any error message and a description of the experience.
If you simply want to change your password:
Reset your password: If you are already registered, but are unable to sign-in and would like to change your password, please click the following hyperlinked words ______> Password Reset Link
Using the correct login and password, yet are still not able to sign in:
If you are having trouble using a username/password you are positive is correct, and did not want to request a push login, or password reset, we suggest clearing your browser's cookies before trying to login: