1. Within 6-8 weeks after the survey closes (which is different from the date completed) you will receive an email from email@example.com which contains a link to your honoraria in the form of an Amazon.com electronic gift card (code).
2. Once you receive your honorarium email, click on the CLAIM button/link in the email.
IMPORTANT: If you do not claim your gift code by the expiration date listed within the email, you will waive any claim to this gift card.
Keep in mind: Once you have gone through the process to receive/claim your gift card code on Amazon, the gift code can be redeemed at any time and will not expire.
3. Log in to your Medscape.com account (make sure you are logged in as yourself and not under someone else’s account). If you need assistance with logging into your account, click here.
4. Select the Amazon.com Gift Card checkbox, edit your recipient email address (if necessary), and click the Submit button.
5. On the final page, you will be provided with your Amazon.com gift code. Additionally, an email with the gift card code will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provided.
6. After you have received your Amazon.com gift code, you will be able to redeem your code on Amazon.com.
Even if you do not plan on using your code right away, it is highly recommended that you apply the gift card code to your Amazon.com account to use on future purchases.
Visit www.Amazon.com/help if you need assistance in applying your gift card code(s) to your Amazon account.
Please view the following FAQ: