If you have stopped receiving Medscape emails:
- Visit medscape.com and log in to your account.
- In the upper-right corner, click the icon next to your name.
- Choose My Account from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, select Email Newsletter Subscriptions.
- Choose the alerts and newsletters you'd like to receive.
- If you are still not receiving emails, check the spam/junk folders within your email account.
- If emails from Medscape are found in these folders, move them to your inbox and add the sending address to your approved sender/safe sender list, or add as a contact.
- If you are still unable to find your Medscape emails, please select the Contact Us button on this page, indicating that you have tried all recommendations via our FAQ but are still not receiving emails from Medscape.
- Gmail user? Please view the following FAQ: Gmail User ~ Not Receiving Medscape Emails