Gmail has been rolling out changes to user inboxes, and your access to Medscape newsletters may have been affected by those updates.
Are you seeing three tabs across the top of your inbox, labeled Primary, Social, and Promotions? If so, please check your Promotions tab; you will probably find your Medscape newsletters there.
To move your Medscape newsletters to your Primary tab:
If you see an email from Medscape in your inbox that you want in your Primary tab, just drag and drop it into the Primary tab. Another way to do this is to right-click a message while viewing your inbox. After you move that to a different tab, you'll see a prompt asking whether you want to undo that action or choose to always put messages from that sender in the tab you selected.
Alternatively, according to Gmail’s tutorial, you can click the star next to a message and it will automatically be moved from one of the secondary tabs into your Primary Inbox.
To disable your Gmail inbox tabs:
Open Gmail and click the + icon to the right of your tabs.
Use the checkboxes to show or hide each tab, then click Save. If you hide a tab, messages in that category will appear in your Primary tab instead. If you prefer to see all of your messages in one list, simply hide all tabs.
How to search
- Open Gmail.
- In the search box at the top of the page, write what you're looking for.
- Press Enter.
I can't find a message
If you can't find a message you're looking for, try these tips:
- Inside the search box, click the Down arrow . This opens up a page with more ways to filter your search results.
- If you're searching by a label name, try searching by subject line, sender, or other keyword.
Note: It's possible that the label was only added to one message in the conversation, not the message you're looking for.
- Use search operators to filter your search results.
Search Spam & Trash
Gmail won't show messages from Spam or Trash in your results.
Here's how to see search messages in Spam and Trash:
- Open Gmail.
- In the search box at the top of the page, click the Down arrow .
- In the drop-down menu next to "Search," select Mail & Spam & Trash.
- Enter your search information.
- At the bottom, click Search.
For general information about your Gmail inbox tabs, visit:
To ensure that you receive emails in your inbox, you can add the email address to your contact list. If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it "Not Spam" to whitelist it.
- Select contacts from the options on the left side of the Gmail Inbox.
- Select "Create Contact" on the top menu.
- Enter the email address in the primary email box.
- Select Save.
For additional help with whitelisting email addresses in Gmail, please see Gmail's support.