Updated steps 4& 5 on 8/2/23 as we will release a new version of the CME tracker this week:
If you are having trouble viewing your CME tracker, please try a different browser. Blocker settings within your browser may be causing this issue.
The default setting will display ONLY credits earned during the current year. However, any CME activities that you have completed on Medscape in the past 16 years will show up in the tracker. You can print individual certificates, or you have the option to print your entire tracker. Please see the directions below:
You can view and print certificates for the CME/CE activities that you have taken from your CME/CE Tracker. Below are the steps on how to do this:
1. Log into www.medscape.com. You will know if you’re logged in by seeing your first initial and last name in the upper-right corner.
2. From the homepage, click on the "CME & Education” tab at the top. This will bring you to the CME page.
3. Click on the blue “CME Tracker” link in the mid-right section of the page.
4. On your Tracker, click on the View All link in your Completed section, and click the Generate PDF button at the top right, or the “View Certificates” links beneath each activity to print your individual certificates. You may need to use the keyboard command ‘Control>P’ to communicate with your printer from the print preview screen.
5. To view past years’ credits, go to “Filter” and change the date to reflect the time in which you completed earlier activities. Click the “Apply” button and you should see your total credits for that time period.
6. Need more information? The title of each activity is actually a link to the activity on Medscape.com. If you are looking for ‘Faculty’, this is listed w/in the CME/CE Info box and includes names, degrees and credentials. In addition, w/in this location you can view activity goal and learning objectives.
You can do the same from a mobile device, or you can access your Tracker by opening the mobile web browser and going directly to http://www.medscape.org/activitytracker.
If you have recently updated your profile, please keep in mind it may take up to 24 hours for our system to update.